Lisbon Fashion Week is preparing a set of measures that will be implemented before and during the event as a COVID-19 Contingency and Prevention Plan, in order to ensure the best safety and health conditions, both for employees and visitors. These measures include:
- Communication and dissemination to the public, international delegations and event workers, not to attend the event if they are ill or if they were in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they were in an area with active community transmission, in the last 14 days;
- Implementation of screening measures with employees and international delegates of the event;
- Signs concerning Public Hygiene and care in case of Symptoms on the main venue;
- Reinforcement of general cleaning and disinfection; gel dispensers and tissues available for the general public
- Information point and Medical post in the main venue with the presence of Nurses and First Aid;
- Preparation of an Isolation Room in case of need;
- In case of scale up of the virus, other measures might occur, they will be announced by the organization.